How To Create 3D Animated Cube Logo In After Effects CC 2022
01. Creating & Saving Logo In Adobe Illustrator
- Open Adobe Illustrator ( Any Version )
- Create New work area by clicking “Create New…”
- After clicking on Create New.. button, the new document window will appear now select your desire document size and click on Create button as shown in image 02 bellow.
- Now you are in the Adobe Illustrator new black document. Start creating your logo… After completing your logo creating process, Export your artwork to an image file. Move your mouse pointer to the “File” menu and click on it. The file drop down menu will appear, Scroll down to the “Export” sub menu and select “Export as…” see image 03
- The export dialogue box is now in front of you. Choose your file destination, enter the file name, and select the file type from the list.. ie; i am selecting the PNG (Portable Network Graphics). After all these settings click on “Export button”.
- Now the “PNG Options” Dialog box will appear, where you can change the resolution of the image, and background color. Set the image resolution to “High 300 ppi”(300 pixels per inch) and Background color to “Transparent”. and hit “OK”. See image 04 and image 05.
Tip: Transparency means save this graphic file without any border or background color. You can save your file in GIF Transparent file and PNG Transparent file.
- After clicking on Export this box will appear
2. Creating 3D Cube Logo In After Effects CC 2018 (Any Version)
- Open Adobe After Effects> Create a new composition>Setting up the composition. ie; Name it>In the Preset: Drop down menu select HDTV 1080p “Width 1920” and “Height 1080”, Set the composition Duration: to 10 Seconds (Depends on your logo animation) and hit “OK”. See image05.
- You have created the Composition. The next step is creating a new solid. Right click on the composition blank area> Select New> and then hit the Solid… Don’t make any changes in the “Solid Settings” menu, just hit the “OK” button. See image 07
- Select the new created Solid> Go to Effects & Presets> Search for “Element”, and drag in to the Solid that you created. See image 08
Tip: Element 3D is a fast Open GL 3D object based particle Rendering Engine for Adobe After Effects. Download it from www.videocopilot.net
- You have applied the Element 3D plugin on your solid in Step 3. Select the Solid and move the mouse pointer to the Effect Controls Tab, Next to the Project tab, Expand the Element plugin and hit the Scene Setup. The Element Scene Setup window will appear. see image 09 and image 10.
- Hit the “Create” button and select Cube, the first one in simple Models list. see image 11
- You have created the 3D box model. Move the pointer to the Scene section> Click on BoxModel arrow in the left> and hit the Default> Move down to the Default Edit section> Textures> Click on “None Set” in Diffuse. See image 12
- In the Texture Channel window> Click on “Load Texture” and find the logo that you have created. After loading the image file, hit the “OK”. See image 13
3: Creating Animation and light effects
Setting Channel to the object for animation.
Adding light effects to the composition.
Creating Animation Using Element 3D
- How To Save Green Screen Video In Adobe After Effects
- How To Save Transparent Logo Animation In After Effects
Download this template
Watch Video Tutorial